CFN: Auburn at Alabama

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Part of me is so traumatized by the explainable luck that Auburn has had in the past that I can never feel good going into an iron bowl. But part of me feels like if we just play loose and have fun and don't turn the ball over this will be a two to three score win. I will say that this team exhibits none of the overconfidence that seems to be systemic of all Bama iron bowl upset teams and Auburn in past upsets always seemed to have a great DL that discombobulated our offense. Neither of those exist for this game. In fact I don't recall ever going into an Iron bowl where our DL was widely recognized as being better than there's.
Well this year Alabama's DL is far superior to the barn's.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
I wish I felt better about this game. Duke Williams is a big target for them.
He may be playing, but he will be a decoy in my opinion, even on long routes where he doesn't have to plant and cut. I also believe that his top end speed will not be on display. If we can win the majority of the battles against Coates, I think the slot receivers will be called upon too often which will result in a couple of interceptions.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.