Injury Question

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hi Folks,

We don't get much info down here in Louisiana about BAMA. All we hear is moaning and groaning about LSU. I haven't seen anything on this, but how are our walking wounded like Cam Robinson, TJ and Coop doing. Will everyone be ready to go? Thanks, Krymsonman

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Coop and TJ are both going to go, I haven't heard anything about Cam in the last few days so maybe someone else can expound upon that.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Coop and TJ are both going to go, I haven't heard anything about Cam in the last few days so maybe someone else can expound upon that.

This from Andrew Gribble's coverage yesterday...

WR Amari Cooper (knee) was with the wide receivers and helping them through drills by simulating a pressing cornerback but he did not run any routes.

-- RB T.J. Yeldon (ankle/foot) appeared to be a full participant during the viewing session. Of note, Tyren Jones was not wearing a scout team jersey while Altee Tenpenny wore No. 44 (Cameron Artis-Payne).

-- OT Cam Robinson (ankle) was with his group, but Austin Shepherd was working with the first-team line at left tackle. Grant Hill was the first-team right tackle.

-- DL A'Shawn Robinson (knee) was jogging slowly behind the rest of the defensive line when they started drills on their portion of the field. He was limited in drills.

-- TE Brian Vogler (knee) and WR ArDarius Stewart (knee) both wore black non-contact jerseys and worked off to the side with trainers. Vogler appeared to have a heavy limp and both had big braces on their respective knees. Nick Saban said earlier today they were both the "most questionable" for Saturday's game.

-- LB Reggie Ragland was not wearing the heavy club-like padding on his broken hand that he'd been sporting in previous weeks.

-- WR DeAndrew White (hamstring) was running routes and looked fine.

-- LB Denzel Devall (ankle) was limited but appeared to be moving well.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I heard everyone will be ready except for possibly Stewart and Vogler. I saw a video clip of Vogler on TV earlier this week and he had a very noticeable limp. I was hoping we would have Stewart since he is fast and electric.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.