FBI investigating threat against Grove trees...

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: FBI investigating threat into Grove trees

The FBI is more worried about trees than babies being murdered by abortion before babies get a chance to live. No wonder this country is failing...
Certainly an inappropriate rant on the football board. Feel free to express your views in a more appropriate setting,.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

In related news, I cut down two oak trees yesterday. Going to cut them up and let them season for firewood next year. I also took down a hickory tree and an apple tree. They'll be great for my smoker this summer. Not clear cutting land, just something seems to be killing my hardwoods . Actually, I didn't do it. But, My saw man couldn't understand what is happening to them either. Should I suspect foul play, there are Auburn fans in the neighborhood? Retaliation?

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

In related news, I cut down two oak trees yesterday. Going to cut them up and let them season for firewood next year. I also took down a hickory tree and an apple tree. They'll be great for my smoker this summer. Not clear cutting land, just something seems to be killing my hardwoods . Actually, I didn't do it. But, My saw man couldn't understand what is happening to them either. Should I suspect foul play, there are Auburn fans in the neighborhood? Retaliation?
Do you and Boo live near the Grove? Could be a case of Mistaken Location. Has the FBI dispatched a field team? just sayin'...

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007

First off nobody likes to have their beloved trees killed. BUT the extent to which the authorities have persued these cases is beyond acceptable and fair and to make the grove trees a federal case with the FBI is just over the top IMO. These things should be handled on a local level or maybe at a state level ,fire away lol.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

First off nobody likes to have their beloved trees killed. BUT the extent to which the authorities have persued these cases is beyond acceptable and fair and to make the grove trees a federal case with the FBI is just over the top IMO. These things should be handled on a local level or maybe at a state level ,fire away lol.
This is a Oak "hate crime". Not just your ordinary pine dislike crime.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN

:pDT_old: No political stuff!!!

Seriously though, we have a board just for that where you can rant to the choir all you like :)
Sometimes exceptions need to be made, the mods did not say anything about it so it must be okay.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

Sometimes exceptions need to be made, the mods did not say anything about it so it must be okay.
Oh so you're special and get to decide when to post religious or political comments on the FB board. I see.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN

Oh so you're special and get to decide when to post religious or political comments on the FB board. I see.
No, and there is no need to try to start an argument either. I posted what I felt like posting. If you don't agree or dislike my post that is your right. Not a big deal really...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.