FBI investigating threat against Grove trees...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Re: FBI investigating threat into Grove trees

Heard it on Finebaum. I hope it isn't true, the grove of trees are a beautiful area of the OM campus. Unlike Auburn, those trees are healthy. Of course the Updyke case gets rehashed.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Destroying property that doesn't belong to you is bad. I get that, but the FBI? They FBI is involved over trees?

Perhaps that speaks to complete tranquility in the area otherwise, but I hope the FBI doesn't waste time worrying about the welfare of trees.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN

The FBI is more worried about trees than babies being murdered by abortion before babies get a chance to live. No wonder this country is failing...

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

The FBI is more worried about trees than babies being murdered by abortion before babies get a chance to live. No wonder this country is failing...
This is why we can't have nice things. :rolleyes:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

you'd think someone who's been around since 2004 would know what goes on the FB forum vs the NS forum.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery

I think the FBI gets involved whenever threats are received via the mail. Maybe that is how this was received by Ole Miss.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

:pDT_old: No political stuff!!!

Seriously though, we have a board just for that where you can rant to the choir all you like :)

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed

Nice to know the FBI is looking out for us and not wasting taxpayer dollars (not that the government ever does that). Protecting campus shrubs should be higher on the list of priorities than finding terrorists.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Bears, woods i know there is a joke in there somewhere. I was going to make a comment about investigating something like this, but thought it may be construed as insensitive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.