Happy Thanksgiving, my Bama friends!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'll add my sincerest gratitude to all here who make this site the best in college football. The mods who do so much for us 24/7, the site benefactors who keep things going on the www, the members who are of the most intelligent of all college sport fan bases, and last but not least the Crimson Tide team and staff who strive for excellence in all that they do....and most of the time they achieve it as well!

I worked most of the morning catching up on a few odds and ends and will be going over to Mom's in about an hour for turkey, etc. We both have so much to be grateful for. I always try to think of those who are not so fortunate this time of year - it helps keep me grounded.

All the best to everyone and their loved ones - be safe!

tmv85

All-SEC
We're back home from our daughter and son-in-law's, and I'm in my PJs snuggled up with a pup ready to watch some college football. It was a good day with our 3 year old grandson, my parents, and our son-in-law's mom. It is their first Thanksgiving without his dad.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Full of food and fun and family from the day. Ready to rest up for Saturday.
Thankful for all of that and each of you! God bless and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.