Happy Thanksgiving, my Bama friends!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Thanks TMV, Con!

I wanted to wish all my fellow Tide Fans the same!!

Esp since Thanksgiving up here was celebrated in early October, so for me, I'm headed to the office shortly...

Wishing' y'all a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous day / long weekend, as we head into into the Iron Bowl!

All the absolute very best to y'all!!!

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Ditto to all above.
And again. A long weekend (for some of us) consisting of great food and great football, (and for the really adventurous), great black friday shopping. Enjoy close family and good friend, and give thanks for all that we have.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Thanks TMV, Con!

I wanted to wish all my fellow Tide Fans the same!!

Esp since Thanksgiving up here was celebrated in early October, so for me, I'm headed to the office shortly...

Wishing' y'all a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous day / long weekend, as we head into into the Iron Bowl!

All the absolute very best to y'all!!!
When I lived in Germany, we had a couple of Canadian friends stay with us October 15th, so we cooked a turkey and all the fixings. When we sat down to dinner, one of the Canadian girls put Ketchup all over her turkey and dressing. Never seen anything like this before or since!

PS Happy Thanksgiving to all Tidefans and especially to Coach Saban, his staff, and the team.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Holiday season is upon us again. I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Gd bless you each and every one. Thankful for such a well run board with such wonderful posters.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving to all Tide fans!

I wish the Barn fans a Happy Thanksgiving DAY. We thank them for all those turkeys that they have produced on the farm and in the Barn.
I hope their players eat toooooooo much turkey, pecan pie, etc. and have indigestion on Saturday. I hope they recover by mid-day on Monday.

We Tide fans do have lots to be thankful for: the Alabama Crimson Tide, Coach Saban, Mrs. Terry, all the great football players, a great site to talk Bama football, our families, our friends, and much more.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. We are about to leave and spend it with family.

I stayed up late last night (2:30am) and finished all my Christmas shopping online. So I am dragging today. Zzzzzz

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at tidefans. I'm thankful for my new job I started at NASA back in September. After working in retail for 10 years I was super fortunate to find a job that affords me fantastic work/life balance. This is the first time in over 10 years I have been off on the holidays and can enjoy the holidays with family and friends..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.