Alabama and RPI Discussion

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I know it's early, but we are currently No. 8. Can't remember when we were last in the Top 10! RTR!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We have a strong OOC schedule like we did last year. The difference is we actually need to win some of those games this year i.e. UCLA, Xavier and Iowa State. It's great to play those teams but we need to win a few of those games in order to have a strong resume for the tournament..

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Weve moved from 36 to 8 in two weeks so beating ASU must account for something. So far so good!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Hopefully conference play won't negatively affect this. I like what I'm seeing so far. After the FAU game I talked with Coach Pettway for about 15 min at Longhorn while waiting on a table. He said that the coaching staff was really excited about this team. He was really high on Ricky Tarrant. He said the biggest difference this year is leadership and players buying in.

On another note he talked about Trevor Lacey's parents (the father in particular). I'm glad he's gone.

Last edited:

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
It takes several games for this to normalize, but I'd rather see us drop from eighth to thirtieth than 60 to 90

Edit. Or maybe I'm thinking about Sagarin.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.