LSU vs. Texas A&M

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think the only time I could pull for LSU this year at least, would be if they were playing Dumbo and The Winstons.

One of the reasons I love to see LSU lose if that their fan board meltdowns are the best in the SEC.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'd like to see the inadvertant whistle rule changed. Looks like a fairer rule would be to let the play stand prior to the whistle and then put the ball in play from that point, based on what had happened before the whistle.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I think he (LF) has finally gotten acclimated to college. I know they are playing A&M, who's defense is horrid, but you can see he is much quicker to the hole/making decisions.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I had just said to the people in my living room: "Leonard needs to clean the bug off his windshield" then Rece stole my line from me.

I will email him. And it will be ANGRY.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Allen is seeing nothing downfield and their renewed interest in the run game doesn't seem to be helping much either. It could get tough for TAMU if Leonard Fornette is lathered up.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.