LSU vs. Texas A&M

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Some people are arguing what the rule says. Some people are arguing what it should say. Never shall the twain meet.
Agree. Here's the problem with the rule, the last line: "when is doubt, it is targeting"

So basically it's always targeting. I mean just think about how many posts we've had about a play in a game in which none of us has any real vested interest. We can't even agree whether or not it was targeting.

Personally, I don't think it was targeting and don't see how it possibly could be, but that's just me.

The refs are being put in an impossible position. The rule just needs to go away, period.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
how long is it going to take kevin sumlin to figure out that his team needs to play d in the sec
I guess when he makes the call and offers Will about 1.2 mil. Of course if the Gator buyout is structured so that any earnings are deducted from his payment, then Will will not answer the phone.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If The Swamp Kittens doesn't go ballistic & run Miles out of town due the disappointing year they've had this year, with all these young players growing up each game & actually getting better after each game..The Swamp Kittens the next 2-3yrs will be a team, will be a Top 10 or even Top 5 type team, if Miles stays around to reap the rewards of his recruiting..And his young Players gets more playing time..The Swamp Kittens will be our biggest obstacle for the NC the next 2-3yrs..That is if the "Powers That Be" at LSU doesn't run Miles off, just cause, they haven't been as good this year as they hoped..LSU has played a lot of RS & True Freshmen this year & its showed against the better SEC teams like Bama..LSU's running game in particular will be scary good with these true freshmen RB's like Fournette gets more playing time & SEC game experience under their belt..I won't be surprised in the least bit should Miles coach The Swamp Kittens in a NC Game in the next 2-3yrs..

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Agree. Here's the problem with the rule, the last line: "when is doubt, it is targeting"

So basically it's always targeting. I mean just think about how many posts we've had about a play in a game in which none of us has any real vested interest. We can't even agree whether or not it was targeting.

Personally, I don't think it was targeting and don't see how it possibly could be, but that's just me.

The refs are being put in an impossible position. The rule just needs to go away, period.
Well said!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.