LSU vs. Texas A&M

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The short hair androgynous-like look is in style right now.
I think it was the winter clothing. Not that there is anything wrong with a male cadet and another guy kissing on TV.
Watching the game in the bedroom, it is amazing that 5 -6 years ago 42" TV would be large. Now it seems my old eyes has a hard time with it.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
LSU reeling but time is getting short for A&M.

I missed the smooch. Is it on youtube yet?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..You can see why Coach Saban put all "His Eggs In One Basket" going after Fournette & not Roc Thomas from Oxford..Could y'all imagine Fournette in our RB rotation right now..But..It is what it is & he's a "Swamp Kitten"..I do think Fournette is the best true frehman RB I've seen in college football the last few years..Fournette is a freak of a RB..Still wish he hadn't struck The Heisman pose in his 1st collegiate game though..

First Sergeant

Suspended
Jan 17, 2009
I think it was the winter clothing. Not that there is anything wrong with a male cadet and another guy kissing on TV.
Watching the game in the bedroom, it is amazing that 5 -6 years ago 42" TV would be large. Now it seems my old eyes has a hard time with it.
There is definitely something wrong with any service member kissing a like gender in public....heck, it is wrong regardless if they are military or not....sickening!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.