LSU vs. Texas A&M

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I hate for games to end like this. On a mistake like that....with the refs. But don't throw it up like that unless you see the flag.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
This has been the worst season for SEC refs I have ever seen. Poor guys. I really do feel bad for them. They call targeting when they shouldn't and don't when they should. aTm was robbed I tells ya.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is purely speculation on my part but I really think the ambiguity about the targeting rule is messing with the refs' heads.

Think about how bad they have been the last 2 years. Sure, they are going to blow some calls here and there but they have been universally bad the last 2 years.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
There are TWO guys looking down the line to catch this sort of thing and neither of them saw that?
It's hard to believe. This is why egregious penalties should be reviewable. We have all this technology, let's use it.

If they can review intentional grounding and passes over the LOS, why not a game-changing play like this?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Could have been called, probably should have been called, but you NEVER assume a penalty and change your game plan on the fly like that without being sure there is a flag. Tough way to lose.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.