LSU vs. Texas A&M

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Especially when an offsides is that blatant. Can't fault Allen but as a reason I'd try like hell not to let a ball be picked if I had no chance even if I thought it was a free play.
Yeah, Allen had a better view down the line than the Head Linesman and the Line Judge. He should be absolved of any poor judgment in the matter.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Once again. No idea how this team beat Auburn.
We said the same thing about them vs Ga and Bama last year; you win by it, you lose by it.
But this years version has an even worse defense and I believe a less-productive offense, so....I don't know how they (barn) have beaten anyone in the SEC this year, especially in the West.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
We said the same thing about them vs Ga and Bama last year; you win by it, you lose by it.
But this years version has an even worse defense and I believe a less-productive offense, so....I don't know how they (barn) have beaten anyone in the SEC this year, especially in the West.
We've sort of regressed. We weren't as bad as we are now until a few weeks ago.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Auburn's defense is not as bad as many on this board seem to think. Alabama has held its opponents to 16 ppg less than their average while Auburn has held its opponents to 9 ppg lower than their average. They give up a lot of yards, but their red zone defense is pretty solid.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We've sort of regressed. We weren't as bad as we are now until a few weeks ago.
I agree. I believe it sort of goes with my theory of what happened to Auburn in the game against Texas A&M. Your team didn't show up to that game prepared (we'd just beaten them 59-0 and they had also been destroyed by Ole Miss and MSU). Texas A&M actually showed up prepared to play. After Auburn fumbled the game away, your playoff hopes were dashed and you've now discovered what can happen to a team after that kind of letdown...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
SEC refs have been crap this year, I seriously don't know what they are looking at sometimes.
Makes you nervous about the upcoming game...
Precisely why we should't let the Barn stay in the game and allow it to come down to a freeky play or a blown call by bad refs.

Just beat them into submission and play the subs in the fourth quarter please!!!

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
A beat down of Auburn by the Crimson Tide is what I am hoping for. I hope Bama comes out fast and gets up by a couple scores early and never looks back!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.