Texas / TCU

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Texas had 6 turnovers including 2 returned for TDs , Texas had 5 drives start inside their own 20 yard line. TCU had a 58 yard punt return in addition to the 6 turnovers. TCU had 7 drives start inside the Texas 30, and 10 drives start in Texas territory. Texas QB swoopes is terrible. Probably the worst QB I have seen this year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Worst Qb? So, Jenning is right there up with Swoopes.
Texas had 6 turnovers including 2 returned for TDs , Texas had 5 drives start inside their own 20 yard line. TCU had a 58 yard punt return in addition to the 6 turnovers. TCU had 7 drives start inside the Texas 30, and 10 drives start in Texas territory. Texas QB swoopes is terrible. Probably the worst QB I have seen this year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Texas really never had a chance this season given the coaching change and the number of entitled players that had to be kicked off of the team. Their defense slowly improved over the course of the season - Strong's influence as he will build his defense first. The 48 points surrendered last night does not fall on the defense given the number of turnovers and the special teams play.

IMO, TCU is over-rated and will lose to either Oregon or Alabama in the playoffs (if they make it).

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Texas has shown major improvement on defense the second half of the season.

Someone above said it and I agree, Swoopes is the worst QB I have seen in some time. Much worse than the young QB at LSU. That being said, he has absolutely no help from from his teammates. A totally dysfunctional OL, backs and coaches.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I didn't watch much of this game since I was watching LSU vs aTm. After watching the little that I did, here's what I think.

Texas desperately needs a QUARTERBACK! The one they have looked about as bad as a QB can look. Wasn't it 31 points off turnovers
and the QB had 4 interceptions and a fumble.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.