Coaches records against Auburn

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Except they're not statistical trends. If it were the same players and coaches in every game, then there may be a statistical inference that could be made.
Or, if this were CNS's first or last AU game, there might be some applicable point. But, it's not his first and won't be his last, God willing. As it is, I'm confused like most everybody else. But, I'm used to being confused. Situation normal. :biggrin2:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm typically an apologists for just not posting in a thread that doesn't interest you, rather than to post and complain about it.

However, there have been a couple of posts this week that have puzzled me as to why a Bama fan would throw discouraging, cold water on our fanbase in what is really a year that we should be pretty confident we'll take care of business against a weaker Barn team.

Now, in response to the OP: Thanks for planting the seed that if CNS losses this game he'll probably quit.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Or, if this were CNS's first or last AU game, there might be some applicable point. But, it's not his first and won't be his last, God willing. As it is, I'm confused like most everybody else. But, I'm used to being confused. Situation normal. :biggrin2:
I think one thing can be inferred - if you lose this game regularly, you won't be there long. See Curry, Shula, Barfield et al

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm typically an apologists for just not posting in a thread that doesn't interest you, rather than to post and complain about it.

However, there have been a couple of posts this week that have puzzled me as to why a Bama fan would throw discouraging, cold water on our fanbase in what is really a year that we should be pretty confident we'll take care of business against a weaker Barn team.

Now, in response to the OP: Thanks for planting the seed that if CNS losses this game he'll probably quit.
you're new here aren't you ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.