Any updates on if Vogler/Stewart practiced today?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Al.com did not post any update so, I am assuming there was no media viewing period today due to Thanksgiving. Anyone with inside info on whether or not Vogler or Stewart practiced? (Assuming Saban didn't give them they day off from the practice field and just hold meetings....)

Also, with school out, are they allowed to exceed the practice / meeting time this week? I read AU practiced this AM and then came back tonight for more film study/meetings.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
1. http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/B...wart-very-questionable-for-Iron-Bowl-33293111 Now, Its unlikely they will be playing and if they do, it'll be in limited capacity.

2. I think they are following same routine with meetings/practice. IF Auburn is practicing tonight, then they probably wont practice tomorrow, since they'll travel? I don'tknow?

Al.com did not post any update so, I am assuming there was no media viewing period today due to Thanksgiving. Anyone with inside info on whether or not Vogler or Stewart practiced? (Assuming Saban didn't give them they day off from the practice field and just hold meetings....)

Also, with school out, are they allowed to exceed the practice / meeting time this week? I read AU practiced this AM and then came back tonight for more film study/meetings.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
OH, I just saw the article: " Auburn was scheduled to practice Thursday morning before enjoying a team meal for Thanksgiving and taking a break for several hours in the afternoon before reporting back to campus in the evening." it sounds like they just have to return back to the campus, because they have to leave on the bus in the morning something like that.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/11/auburn_balances_family_iron_bo.html

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I hate that for both especially Vogler since he is a senior. He could provide a matchup problem for the tigers that Kiffen could utilize. I am not sure why but my gut tells me our tight ends are going to play big roles in this game especially since Cooper will likely be seeing double team coverage all night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.