What makes me sick from the 2013 game besides we lost !

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
aub must be put away for good if/when we have a lead. No letting up or going conservative. I think CNS is still wired to do that by taking clock, but against the barn probably not.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
As dramatic as the return at the end was, and as much as it hurt, it's not what beat us.

What did was, first, the barn's ability to run up the gut almost at will. 295 yards rushing.

Second, and I realized this only yesterday when a talking head actually made a good point, we attempted four field goals, and the total result was 6 points for the bad guys.

Third, we couldn't convert on 3rd and 4th and one.

We improve on any of those things, there is no return at the end, and given Missouri's performance in the SECCG, it's likely us against Jameis.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
As crazy as it sounds, I think losing may have been a blessing on disguise. I don't think we could've beaten FSU. No way our CBs could cover those receivers and we weren't very good at pressuring the quarterback. That would be fatal against FSU. Plus we weren't a very good team rushing the ball. Instead, we let Auburm go lose to them and become the team to break the SEC streak. A sacrificial lamb against the juggernaut that was FSU, if you will.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.