I am glad we may face Mizzou and here is why

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think we would beat mizzou by two scores, but we can't let matty mauk beat us because he is Bo Wallace 2.0 with the Jekyll and Hyde performances. It will be a tough battle against Ray and golden. But first things first let's burn the barn down and then worry about the ZOU.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I think we would beat mizzou by two scores, but we can't let matty mauk beat us because he is Bo Wallace 2.0 with the Jekyll and Hyde performances. It will be a tough battle against Ray and golden. But first things first let's burn the barn down and then worry about the ZOU.
That's true. I remember Mauk's name being batted around for Heisman contender early in the season (before the Indiana fiasco happened and shredded that idea). I'm sure there will be plenty of tape to watch on him both good and bad.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Re: I am glad we'll face Mizzou and here is why

I like seeing confidence in our team. I too think we will beat Auburn as most here think. That being said nothing we say, talk about, or wear is going to jinx the team or the outcome of the game.
Sure. But come Sunday morning at 9:45 my two boys and I will still be wearing Alabama shirts, each holding a football, with an Alabama helmet and at least two stuffed animal elephants next to the TV.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.