I am glad we may face Mizzou and here is why

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
We'll be up-tempo tested going into the playoff. Auburn and then Mizzou (both up-tempo offenses) so I fully believe we'll be more than tested and more than ready for any up-tempo offense we'll face if we face Baylor, TCU or Oregon.

Only one team in the playoff wont be up-tempo and that is Florida State. But this all hinges on Ohio State not getting in either, which they might and hell, even they run a little up-tempo also.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: I am glad we'll face Mizzou and here is why

im glad that we'll face mizzou, because that means that i can laugh at uga's misery, and even more-so when they tank the game vs ga tech tomorrow because they are so sad

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I've been saying the same to everyone. It allows us to prep for one style
of offense the rest of the way.

We either perfect how to stop it or don't but we won't have to flip back and forth from HUNH to Power Pro to HUNH again.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I'll speak on this if we WIN the SEC West. Until then, it is all rhetoric...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I don't mind threads like this. I mean..we all talk about things before they happen.

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL

A reporter should ask Coach Saban if he is glad to be facing Missouri in the SECCG. Well, that is if he had a death-wish.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Missouri has two very good pass rushers. Good thing we don't have a sitting duck at QB this year, especially with this OLine..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I'm rather confident we'll beat Auburn and since I'm not making preparations to play tomorrow I'll chime in:

I'm glad Mizzuo won because I think they'll just be an easier out in the SECCG period. I couldn't care less who helps prepare us for the next game, I'm just concerned about winning one game at a time, starting tomorrow against the Barn. If we do, Mizzuo will just be who's "up next."

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007

We have not exactly owned the barn recently.

Have not beat a decent barn team in a long time.

Not saying we lose but this thread is a bit premature

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I love the confidence and positive attitude!

Mizzou and GA both allow 20 ppg, though they do it differently. But Georgia's offense is almost 2 TDs per game better than Mizzou's. Yeah, I'd rather see Alabama face Mizzou.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Playing Mizzou gives Alabama a chance to go up 3-2 in the series this having a winning record against all SEC teams.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

We have not exactly owned the barn recently.

Have not beat a decent barn team in a long time.

Not saying we lose but this thread is a bit premature
EXACTLY! About a day and a half premature. The "Iron Bowl" is tomorrow so this thread is useless at the moment.

Last edited:

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

I prefer to play Missouri. Wasn't looking forward to UGA and a full day of ground and pound from the Chubb kid. Still think we would have beaten them. Missouri has a good team, but I think we will match up well with them.

And no, I'm not worried that my thinking about it will distract the team, coaches, players, trainers, etc. Heck, the only person I've met in that whole crew is the Saban guy, and I'm pretty sure he is focused....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.