Tom Roberts' last home game tomorrow

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
No, no, nooooooo! Man, I just love Tom. I am happy for him but selfishly wish he would stay on a few more years. He really is great at what he does and really a class act. I will miss him for sure.

tmv85

All-SEC
In the article published earlier, he recalled his first game as a reporter for the CW at the 1966 UT game. My mom was pregnant with me at the time and says she thought that game was going to send her into early labor. I attribute that to my extreme dislike for all things orange.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wow, I had no idea...

As a longtime Bama fan from Canada - but a relative noob to local coverage, due to the internet - I'm saddened to hear this...

Luv the guy, but wish him all the absolute very best as he begins the next chapter in his life...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Met him a couple of times. Didn't know me from Adam, but was one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. And there are few, if any, that love the Crimson Tide as much as him. Hopefully he has a fruitful and relaxed retirement

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Maybe someone who has contact with him can get him to join TideFans? His passion, experience, and knowledge of Alabama football would be awesome in our discussions.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.