****Bama vs. AU - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I'm still confused on who is calling the game on ESPN. I know Brent and Palmer are calling it on SEC Network but wouldn't Fowler and Herbstreit be doing the prime time ESPN game which is Iron Bowl?

I think that Palmer and Musburger are calling the game and the SECN will have an in game Finebaum call in show.
Don't know if a Finebaum show during the Iron Bowl was such a great idea, but....

jaakRTR

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2010
Lexington Alabama
Saban on Gameday.

He seemed real calm, and happy. Last time I remember seeing him that calm before a big game was his interview right before the BCSNCG against LSU.

Jason

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Thank you Saban, the last 5 minutes determined that game last year. Not the last second. We could have put them away before the field goal attempt.
Yep. In the last 5 minutes . Had a TD lead and the ball twice deep in Auburn territory and came away with zero points. Better team lost last year, that was the most painful part.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What I think is so funny, is all they ever talk about is Auburn upsetting us last year. They always forget to mention that Auburn went on to win the SEC and almost win the BCSNC.

Once again, Auburn's whole season is only about Alabama.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Saban on Gameday.

He seemed real calm, and happy. Last time I remember seeing him that calm before a big game was his interview right before the BCSNCG against LSU.

Jason

I was thinking the same thing. You can tell he loves the attitude of our team this year. He isn't trying to send them any messages.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
OK, here we go. This'll be a long day and thread, since we have to wait until tonight till game time. I hate evening games, particularly when the daytime games have little or nothing to do with our future. In fact, I only see two, unless I'm missing something...
I agree. Today is all about BAMA. I do not care if MSU wins or loses. Late games kill me. I hate them.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
ESPN and the SEC network has been playmg last year's game all week.....oh how I am tired of seeing that game.....we beat them on the field in so many ways to only lose on that "kick 6" fluke....I hope our players have been watching it and are as motivated as I am to seek redemption:) Roll Tide!
Played it at least 30 times already this morning, savor the flavor Barners.

this is going to be a Huge Blow out for the Good Guys!

TahoeTider

2nd Team
Feb 1, 2012
It's a blizzard this morning in Lake Tahoe. Perfect day to focus on hating Auburn and waiting to see them obliterated by the Rolling Tide. Been a long year.... can't wait!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Where is the outrage for the Auburn students that trampled the hedges that surround Pat Dye field? The Hedges have yet to recover.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
It just goes to show you that when someone beats us...they play it over and over again. (Kick six, JFB touchdown..etc). When we win...it is just another Saturday.
Don't worry because after tonight, that play will be a distant memory and ESPN is one that likes to pile it in with the past. Let's give them something not to show that play over and over again [emoji104][emoji104][emoji104]

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Saban was Saban in that session - he gave them nothing. I think that he still underestimates the edge that emotion gives Auburn in this game. Saban wants Alabama to play smart and not let emotion hurt them, but emotion can help in this sport.
It's something that bothers me. Everyone saw how our guys play loose and with emotion (Texas A&M).

But against LSU and AU we are usually tight as a drum and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of being a close game when we are better by 14-21 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.