****Bama vs. AU - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, but there is something else besides talent . FLORIDA has as much talent as Auburn and LSU and we have smoked the Gators the last3 or 4 times we have played them
We played UF at home and LSU on the road. That's the reason for that discrepancy..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
But I wasn't talking just this year, and barn / LSU plays us tough at home. The last few Bama/ Gator games haven't been competitive.
I wouldn't say UF has the same talent as AU or LSU the past couple of years. UF has a few good players but not much depth or really any elite players. And Muschamp is easily the worst coach out of the teams being discussed..

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Was listening to some sports this morning and someone said that Ragland was saying that this is not a revenge game but a RECKONING. I believe our guys are ready to go.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm signing off for today! My heart is already beating at an uncontrollable pace. So I'm outta here!
I've gotta go meditate and medicate!

If Alabama wins and my heart is still ticking, I'll see you fellow TideFans sometime after 11:00 p.m.

If something else happens and the old ticker stops ticking, then I'll see you fellow TideFans in the after-life.

RTR!!!!!!!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Lots of things I'm interested to see:
1) How many times will Gus run the sprint out-pass that he ran last year, and if so will be in better position to defend it.
2) How many illegal formations (which he will get away with) will Gus run?
3) How our front seven will do, and hopefully they will control the game.
4) Ground and pound. AU has been very weak against the run the past few weeks. I hope TJ is rested up and ready to go.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'm signing off for today! My heart is already beating at an uncontrollable pace. So I'm outta here!
I've gotta go meditate and medicate!

If Alabama wins and my heart is still ticking, I'll see you fellow TideFans sometime after 11:00 p.m.

If something else happens and the old ticker stops ticking, then I'll see you fellow TideFans in the after-life.

RTR!!!!!!!
Enjoy the whiskey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.