****Bama vs. AU - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
OK, here we go. This'll be a long day and thread, since we have to wait until tonight till game time. I hate evening games, particularly when the daytime games have little or nothing to do with our future. In fact, I only see two, unless I'm missing something...
At least many, if not most, of you guys are in the Central Time Zone. I absolutely despise the Eastern, especially during football season !

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Good morning and Roll Tide!!! Many Aubs on AUFamily and ITAT have already conceded that they will have to be playing the refs as well.

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
LB Reggie Ragland on Iron Bowl:

“This game has been
CIRCLED on our calendar for 365.”

Does anybody really believe we are not going to show up with an A game?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have been worried about these games all week, but now that gameday has arrived I feel pretty calm. I hope that means that we both win comfortably.

Roll Tide! & Go Bucks!

BTW, they still have not located Kosta Karageorge, the OSU player who wandered away in the middle of the night 3 days ago. I pray that he is safe, holed up somewhere getting himself together.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I get the butterflies in my stomach before every game, and these set in a bit earlier than usual. 365 days this has been brewing, and I think it's time to unleash and let out a year's worth of frustration.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Cecil pointed out what happened the year after a disappointing loss at AU....
36-0 (2008)
42-14 (2011)
Even busted out the year after Punt Bama Punt 35-0 (1973)

After Kick Six. ???? :)

We have got to DESTROY these Boogs!!!

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
I hope that the team is as jazzed up for this game as I am. I usually don't get this way, even for Auburn games.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
It's here! Game day! I always get nervous but more so with Auburn and even more with a Malzan coached Auburn. It's that now you see it now you don't football that I dislike playing against. Auburn may score a couple times on us but their defense is bad and can't keep Bama out of the end zone. Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.