Game Thread: GEORGIA vs GT game thread (ACC vs SEC GAME THREAD)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Even though the ACC beat mediocre to bad SEC teams (all three are SECe teams), I expect Danny Kanell to be unbearable later tonight with his SEC hate.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Elitist snobs? Man, I have heard nerdy engineers called all sorts of not-so-nice things, but this is a first time being called "elitist snobs".

If it makes you feel better, my degree is not from GT and some of the dumbest engineers I have worked with were idiots, from GT.

Fell better now?

(Not sure if that belongs in blue font. It is all true, but said in jest. Oh, well.)

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
cuda.1973 I was born and raised here in georgia and believe me thats exactly what the majority of them are. Im an l.a.(landscape architect)and have had the displeasure of having to work with them on some projects. They just dont like working with georgia grads.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Unless your a UGA fan, that was a great game to watch. I have to admit GT is better than I thought. It would be so great if they could knock off FSU next week!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.