How Many Times Have They Shown That Stupid Play

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
If you guys are tired of seeing "THAT PLAY" from last year's IB, imagine being a Cub fan, like myself, and having to hear "1908", or "Bartman" at every televised game or whenever ESPN/FOX/MLB Network has to talk about the Cubs. So I'm numbed to the annoyance of last year's walk off.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If you guys are tired of seeing "THAT PLAY" from last year's IB, imagine being a Cub fan, like myself, and having to hear "1908", or "Bartman" at every televised game or whenever ESPN/FOX/MLB Network has to talk about the Cubs. So I'm numbed to the annoyance of last year's walk off.
When Lewis and Clark were exploring the Louisiana Territory, they were closer in time to the Cubs last World Series win than we are today.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I hope CNS has that play looping over and over in the locker room for the past 2 weeks. I hope the players and coaches are so fed up with that play that they come out with a fire that we haven't seen in a long time ready to dominate the cross-state rival from start to finish.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I hope CNS has that play looping over and over in the locker room for the past 2 weeks. I hope the players and coaches are so fed up with that play that they come out with a fire that we haven't seen in a long time ready to dominate the cross-state rival from start to finish.
I hope the fact that they are in the SECCG will stoke that fire alittle more and that they make some hits that will scare women and children. Reuben Foster style. ROLL TIDE!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.