Ohio State player missing; update: Found dead

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Re: Ohio State player missing

Very sorry to hear. Unfortunately (having recently been through this), the family is now entering a long dark period. My prayers are with them indeed.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Also just heard the news. So, so tragic, If, as indicated, he took his own life, he must have been in a very dark place indeed. Prayers for he and his family.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Prayers for the family, team and entire Buckeye nation. It is such a horrific situation that many know all too much about. Hope there is some way to find solace and comfort during this tragic time.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

Just awful news. Guy got into a dumpster and then committed suicide. Prayers to his family, the team, and friends.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio

Horrible news! News reports out of Columbus are saying self-inflected gun shot. It is always tragic when a person takes their life but especially a young person.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Thanks to the TideFans community for your thoughts and prayers. Not what we hoped to hear, but what we have expected for a few days now. I don't understand these types of mental health issues well enough to begin to express my thoughts - I am just confused and sad. I pray that his family finds peace - I know that it will be hard.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I am sorry if I am an embarrassment.'

That one line, typed to his mother, just rips my heart out. We treat these guys like gods and idols, but the fact is he's not that far removed from being a kid; and no one, especially a kid, should ever feel that way. May he finally rest in peace.

Depression sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
When somebody is mixed up enough to commit suicide it's a blessing when they don't kill somebody else first.

My sincere sympathy to his family.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.