Game Thread: ****Bama vs. AU - Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
I sincerely hope CNS / CKS / CLK have an ace or two up their sleeves for the second half...... It just feels like we kept to certain schemes (executed or not) and didn't adjust. For example, not keep pressure on NM, passing plays when a run or two were having success.... RTR

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I have faith, we will win this game. We will adjust and they will punt multiple times!

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
One thing Auburn does very well is finding something that works and doing it time after time until we stop it. They don't waste time with a lot of plays in between or too many plays setting it up. We should be able to just about know what they are going to do. I'm very disappointed right now. Defense is confused and offense ineffective and vanilla. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like these types of games happen when I have some reason to believe CNS is limiting or overriding Kiffin on the game plan or play calling.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Maybe we are over thinking it. Maybe we just need to simplify things. Let kids play. You think too much and the ball is by you by the time you have it figured out.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I have always been in the I don't hate Auburn side. I think this board has rubbed off on me. I really really hate Auburn now and (in my best Samuel Jackson voice) I hope they burn in ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.