Ole Miss..Rammer Jammer

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
LOL, guess they just didn't get to use it much until recently...

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
" The lyrics originate from The Rammer-Jammer, a student newspaper in the 1920s, and the yellowhammer, Alabama's state bird. The cadence of the cheer was ADAPTED from the Ole Miss cheer “Hotty Toddy” after then Ole Miss marching band director Dr. James Ferguson was appointed director of the Million Dollar Band."

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
They started the whole "First Down Alabama (ole Miss)" thing after every first down too. I have a friend who graduated from Bama that refuses to say Roll Tide after it because it was taken from OM.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
They started the whole "First Down Alabama (ole Miss)" thing after every first down too. I have a friend who graduated from Bama that refuses to say Roll Tide after it because it was taken from OM.
Ole Miss has been doing that for years, but I heard that Mrs. Terry helped the band come up with the first down cheer. She remarked that everyone else had one so we should. It caught on quick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.