Game Thread: ****Bama vs. AU - Game Thread - 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm the eternal optimist, so I love reading this, but I'll be honest - Saban hasn't shown the ability to prepare for this offense yet, over multiple years. The only time he's stopped Gus's offense was when they absolutely sucked.
Yep. This is the same offense they have run since 2010..

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I'm the eternal optimist, so I love reading this, but I'll be honest - Saban hasn't shown the ability to prepare for this offense yet, over multiple years. The only time he's stopped Gus's offense was when they absolutely sucked.
If Malzahn has a halfway decent QB, he is tough to defend.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I'll be there until the end, but I haven't seen us play this bad in a long time. We can't stop them, and we can't throw it to the right people. I really think Blake's achilles or whatever they said is not allowing him to throw right. Krymsonman

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Please. Everyone who thinks the game is over. Get off this board and go to bed. Tired of hearing its over when the 2nd half just started. You guys are such Quitters!! Would have hatted to have players like that on my team. So log out, leave the rest of us to be so we can cheer for our team because we are still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.