****Bama vs. AU - Post Game Thread****

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
This might not be the most talented team that we've ever had, but they have "IT." Words cannot express how well this year's team has handled adversity. I think that there's a lot to be said for team chemistry. And this team appears to be as tight-knit as any team we've ever had. Band of brothers.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Jessica ,

I put on my Alabama pullover and that was when the game turned. Lol.....I just did exactly what I said doesn't happen. Lol...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And I have lots of respect that Coach Saban didn't abandoned or ever gave up on Blake, cause the majority of HC's in college football, would have panicked & went with another QB when it was looking really bad for our offense..That's why Coach Saban is the best HC in this generation of HC's & is the kinda decision that could make him the best to ever coach the game by the time her retires from Bama..Well done Coach Saban & "In Saban We Trust"..I'll never doubt or question anything he ever does..I won't lie..I wanted him to pull Blake & put Coker in after Blake threw what was it his 3rd INT..

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
And I have lots of respect that Coach Saban didn't abandoned or ever gave up on Blake, cause the majority of HC's in college football, would have panicked & went with another QB when it was looking really bad for our offense..That's why Coach Saban is the best HC in this generation of HC's & is the kinda decision that could make him the best to ever coach the game by the time her retires from Bama..Well done Coach Saban & "In Saban We Trust"..I'll never doubt or question anything he ever does..I won't lie..I wanted him to pull Blake & put Coker in after Blake threw what was it his 3rd INT..
another reason im thankful that the game thread posters have nothing to do with our performance

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
I'll go ahead and tip my hat to AU...and to that #$#$$ high school offense...Hoping Gus moves on ...I'll add this too though...AU makes us better...they're hard to beat and they have a knack for exposing what we need to work on....

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
BS reminds me of Winston so much in terms of his come-back competitiveness. Also the way he holds himself. Not the best post-game interviewer either. But he seems like a high-character guy.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'll go ahead and tip my hat to AU...and to that #$#$$ high school offense...Hoping Gus moves on ...I'll add this too though...AU makes us better...they're hard to beat and they have a knack for exposing what we need to work on....
its a lot easier to defend that sand lot crap when you dont continually give them the ball on turnovers

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.