****Bama vs. AU - Post Game Thread****

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Only fitting we beat the barn with a little drama after last year. Alabama in fourth quarter is something else. Team showed character after that horrific 1st half. This game in my opinion shows the nation we can compete with teams like Oregon/FSU that rely on speed tempo styles of play.
Great team win. RTR

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
One thing we need to do is show appreciation for Lane Kiffin... He got us points that we needed to win the game. I"m not sure we could get this many points against Auburn like that with previous OC, Nuss. We finally got our running game going, Just so proud of the team. Game ball goes to Slyve, Yeldon, Cooper and.... OL line.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Only fitting we beat the barn with a little drama after last year. Alabama in fourth quarter is something else. Team showed character after that horrific 1st half. This game in my opinion shows the nation we can compete with teams like Oregon/FSU that rely on speed tempo styles of play.
Great team win. RTR
this second half should scare the crap out of missouri, and whoever the other teams that will join us in the playoffs are

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Great win for the good guys. So glad we opened the offense back up. That seemed to give the entire team confidence. This was a great win for us and I think it will pay dividends for the next 3 games. Roll Tide!!!!!

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
What a game. Gotta give it to the redzone defense in the first half, they played great. Good game by Auburn too, scariest team to play against. Grats to the entire team

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.