****Bama vs. AU - Post Game Thread****

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I'll admit, at halftime I didn't think we had much of a chance to win. When we threw a pick on the first drive of the 3rd, I said "Game Over". Still can't believe we turned it around so quickly and so decisively. The interception by Nick Perry was huge and I think really keyed the whole turnaround. We got a ton more pressure on Marshall with the d-line in the 2nd half, and Sylve played the game of his life off the bench. Then its like we just flipped the switch on O and it was over for them. All of the seemingly stupid, cutesy play calls turned into offensive brilliance after the break, and besides the opening drive pick, Sims was absolute gold down the stretch. Cooper was incredible as usual and Yeldon looked like a man possessed in the run game.

What a complete team win, I've never seen anything like it. These guys just will not be denied. I think you could put them up against ISIS with nothing but pocket knives and they'd come out on top in the end. Unbelievable.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I have to admit, it didn't look good and I almost threw in the towel at the end of the first half. I wasn't going to look away though. I am there when we win and when we lose. I am very glad I didn't. I was just proud of the way the guys kept fighting when the chips were down. I love me some Blake Sims. The team just kept coming and coming.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I had to bail during the game. I never gave up or threw the team under the bus but my 15 month old was not a happy lil sister. So, how bad did it get? I was commenting that I bet the suspensions had to getting warmed up in the game threads. Once again these guys fought together, believed in one another, and I believe will be a super tough out for whoever they play. So proud of these guys!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
We were absolutely terrified the first half.
The Absolute is empty.
We are absolutely thrilled now!
Roll Tide!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Cosign the only other two that can be mentioned in the same sentence are Larry Fitzgerald and Randy Moss. Amari is more like Larry. Moss was just a freak of nature.
I LOVE me some Randy Moss....'straaaaaiiiiight cash homie'. He was unbelievable. I do think Coop will be Moss level in his NFL career too though. Cooper has got to be a Top 10 NFL pick. He's a once in lifetime WR.

Fitzgerald was/is a beast too....I 100% agree with you those 3 are the best in College EVER.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.