****Bama vs. AU - Post Game Thread****

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Big props to Nick Perry. That INT changed our defense
Yeah, absolutely huge.

Can't say I like watching us getting vertically eviscerated, but what a win. This year's offense has a much better killer instinct than our past groups have had.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So, at the end of the first half I was sick & tired of Malzahn's smirking face. So glad I am a true Bama fan as the 2nd half was so much fun. Don't know which was more fun -- Malzahn's scowls or Jammer Jammer -- has to be Rammer Jammer!!!!!

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I brought this up in the game thread but it's hard to believe we also had to beat the refs in our own stadium. Sylve made and deserved that INT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Since some of us are confessing, I didn't give up on the team, but for pretty much the first time during his time as an Alabama starter, I wondered if may be Sims should be pulled (and I think some of you might know I've been pretty supportive of him). Granted, I was worried that he might have been hurt since after that third down stop his play seemed off, but regardless, I was flat out wrong. I think Coker will do well and I think he'll start next year, but Sims is the guy and he's proven himself over and over. I became a doubter for a few minutes though... :(

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I brought this up in the game thread but it's hard to believe we also had to beat the refs in our own stadium. Sylve made and deserved that INT.

I am really glad this game didn't come down to a blown call by a referee. I am also glad they called AU on a few of the not enough men on the line of scrimmage. That helped some.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Before the game I said we needed to throw it 70 times. Evidently I should have said throw 70 long bombs. I have never seen a game where that many 60+yd throws went for TD's.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

At worst, it was incomplete. I'm not sure Sylve had control, but I KNOW Hingle McCringleberry or whatever his name is didn't have control. What do you expect though when Rocky "Top" Goode is in the review booth?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I suggested benching Blake for a series. Glad that getting Coker up to throw was enough to get him going as it will help his confidence in future games.

I saw posts wanting Saban to retire, Smart to move on to another team, and Kiffin to be fired. The game thread got ugly in spots.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.