****Bama vs. AU - Post Game Thread****

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Here I am all fired up to talk about this game and yall are going to bed! Oh yeah, it's not 3:30 in the afternoon there.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Yep. Love the RIS's. Ten Fiddy goes down like tasty motor oil.

Might just bust open an Old Rasputin here in a sec. Gotta sleep tonight.
Man, you have terrible taste in football teams, but some good taste in beers ;)

We downed a growler of Bourbon County Coffee Stout last night. 'Tis the season for stouts!

In all seriousness, thanks for being such a good sport on our board.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Coop had better be invited to NYC after this performance. What an incredible season. I mean, seriously, his numbers are just crazy for a WR at Alabama. Records are meant to be broken but it's going to take a special situation and QB/WR to eclipse the marks he's set this year.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Just got home after getting something eat after the game. What a GREAT Iron Bowl!! 55 on Auburn....Priceless!!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Man, you have terrible taste in football teams, but some good taste in beers ;)

We downed a growler of Bourbon County Coffee Stout last night. 'Tis the season for stouts!

In all seriousness, thanks for being such a good sport on our board.
The Bourbon County stouts are hard to get a hold of right now. Bad season, apparently. A pity. Ten Fiddy is readily available in B'ham. I have a couple of 2013s in my cellar right now. Indeed, 'tis is the season for stouts!

Thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
With 11 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter Alabama trailed 32-21. From that point forward Alabama outscored Auburn 34-3 (until the junk time TD).

Great offense and great defense combined to win this game when the season was on the line.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Watching the replay of Finebaum's show..... Greg is a natural at this. He needs to eventually be calling games. He is breaking down the plays perfectly.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Heart.....of.......A CHAMPION. Something that criminal school in Florida could learn a thing a two about.

Wasn't pretty but hey, it rarely is in the Iron Bowl.

(sipping some Johnny red)

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
Heart.....of.......A CHAMPION. Something that criminal school in Florida could learn a thing a two about.

Wasn't pretty but hey, it rarely is in the Iron Bowl.

(sipping some Johnny red)
The Criminoles are a dirty team, but they have the tenacity of champions. They are constantly snatching victories from the jaws of defeat. They have clearly earned a spot in the playoffs.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The Criminoles are a dirty team, but they have the tenacity of champions. They are constantly snatching victories from the jaws of defeat. They have clearly earned a spot in the playoffs.
Not yet - still hoping that GA Tech can knock them off.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Great point about the job Coach Kiffin has done & what's scary or should be scary for the rest of college football, we still haven't completely had to open up our playbook to pull out a win..We did run a couple plays we haven't ran until tonight's game & I'm willing to bet, that there's plays that haven't been used & is waiting for another game,, when we need to pull off a miracle win or have to come back from a big deficit..I honestly think there's a chapter in our playbook that's not been used as of yet by Coach Kiffin & is there in case we really need to use them or surprise an opponent, with plays that we haven't ran from our playbook yet..And is collecting dust in our playbook, cause our offense has been soooo good under Coach Kiffin, we haven't had a reason to use some plays & will be there if we need to surprise a defense or we need to spark our offense against a D that's shut down our regular offense..
One thing we need to do is show appreciation for Lane Kiffin... He got us points that we needed to win the game. I"m not sure we could get this many points against Auburn like that with previous OC, Nuss. We finally got our running game going, Just so proud of the team. Game ball goes to Slyve, Yeldon, Cooper and.... OL line.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I understand that, it would probably secure an Ohio State berth (if you guys win your next game). I'd rather us play FSU than Ohio State (if all 3 teams continue winning), so I'm rooting for FSU to continue pulling rabbits out of hats.
Ohio State is starting their backup (in fact, essentially their third string) QB the rest of the way. Sure you'd rather play FSU?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Told you I couldn't sleep. My youngest is fast asleep....my oldest and husband are playing Halo. I am watching the replay of Finebaum's show. Lol...crazy night.

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
Ohio State is starting their backup (in fact, essentially their third string) QB the rest of the way. Sure you'd rather play FSU?
Yes. For some reason Ohio State worries me more than FSU. I hope we win our next game, and that FSU wins theirs and we're seeded 2 and 3. Would prefer Bama have to play OSU if that's how it turns out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.