Lane Kiffin Celebrates Amari Cooper Touchdown Right After Snap

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011

I am looking for GIF but here is the image. He saw this coming immediately.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Kiffin saw that safety vacate and knew it. Great video. TD as long as Sims can make the throw. Kiffin earned his keep tonight. The best offensive coach on the field was Kffin not Gus or Lashlee. It showed too.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm still perplexed that teams don't double Coop. If AU doubles Coop the whole game they probably win.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
I still don't understand why Coach Saban jumps his case on touchdown plays.
That kinda earns a, "C'mon man".
I agree. I think he was concerned we scored too soon. I don't like it though. Sims needed the confidence boost, and that's just what happened. Good call by Kiffin.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
As bad as the barn secondary is, they could probably triple-team Coop and he'd still be open.
You can say that about most teams we faced this year.

we had good recievers in the past but AC has all the skills, he gets open yes, but like GD said a QB has a 10 ft radius when throwing to him. His hands & eye control is something I have never seen like it at Alabama. Just get the ball near him & it's caught. We had a Great WR here that some games just had a lot of drops, you just don't see that with AC.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
As soon as the safety turned to help with Deandrew , Lane knew Coop had the middle of the field . That play has worked several times this year. Almost always a TD.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.