Iron Bowl Halftime Adjustments

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As others mentioned, the offense changed after the third pick. The deep passes made a major difference. Their guys were waiting on the short to midrange passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
As others mentioned, the offense changed after the third pick. The deep passes made a major difference. Their guys were waiting on the short to midrange passes.

That was actually a pretty easy adjustment that probably everybody in the stadium should have seen coming.

On that third INT it was obvious the Barners were jumping every short route so basically LK and BS just drew up so long balls to slow that mess down!

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama

After the last pick Blake was 10-12 for 180+ yards and 3 TDs. That's a QB rating of 300 (!!!).

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I agree Mack, Evans and Sylve came in and showed out last night. Evans is like that kid at your family reunion that chases you around and never seems to get tired:biggrin: Just runs and runs and runs and runs. I love that. Sylve had a great interception that was horribly given to the barn WR. We really got robbed on that one. They were just too chicken to overturn it IMHO.

What bothered me last night was our lack of pass rush with our DL. Most of the year they have been disruptive. Once Evans went in things changed with Marshall having all day to do as he pleased.

Bama-94-00

All-American
Nov 1, 2004
Huntsville/Madison, AL area
I was thinking the same thing about E. Jackson (has it even been a year since he tore it?). Sylve showed everyone why he came out of the spring the starter and it was awesome. I imagine he, T. Brown, and Marlon are very close speed wise. The Vogler moment was awesome. Unsung hero for this team for sure.
Jackson was hurt during Spring practice and recovered by Fall practice. I missed that Vogler was out there. Thanks for mentioning that!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.