Does Gus leave after this?

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I don't think so. My biggest fear is he stays and talks WM into joining the family.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
No. If they're smart they'll get a competent DC and see how far that can take them. Gus may get an offer to try his hand in the pros but not just yet.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Depends on what NFL team offers him a job, I guess. I'm thinking he actually really likes college and will just attempt to get a really good DC and turn his defense around.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Why are we concerned about him leaving or staying? If he stays, fine. If he goes, fine. Makes no difference to our program.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I don't see him leaving, but he should consider his exit plans. Auburn quickly forgets success, and he'll be on a hot seat if the team doesn't have a good season next year. And... they're losing some key guys. Teams tend to peak once every 4 years or so and his team might have already peaked.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Don't think he'll leave. He can obviously score points on one of the best defenses in the league. If he can find a really good DC, he'll have Auburn competing in the SEC and national picture year in and year out.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
nfl teams arent exactly knocking at his door right now.
They will be once the 7 or 8 NFL coaches on the hot seat get fired. And when Chip Kelly takes his Eagles deep in the playoffs and potentially to the superbowl - teams will want to get in on the same thing. The closest thing to Chip is Gus..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.