Question: Who thought Sylve had an int?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
We never would have heard the end of it if it had been ruled correctly. Would have been just as controversial correct as it is incorrect. The FG that resulted from it would have never happened, therefore the 34-3 run would have become a 37-0 or 41-0 run! Anyone think Bama would not have scored after the play had it been ruled correctly? Didn't think so. That play would have been deemed as the play that cost them the game.
It still might should be. It seemed to help light a fire under the defense from that point on.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
It still might should be. It seemed to help light a fire under the defense from that point on.
The other catch they gave to aub when Landon Collins took the ball away from Williams was a decisive play that turned the game completely around although they gave the catch to aub. I think Collins hurt him on that play and I don't remember seeing Williams catch another pass after that. I think the big difference was when Bama started challenging Williams and Coates for posession instead of just trying to swat the ball away. Auburn realized then that they were out manned. Then when it appears that CNS turned CLK loose to run the offense and it was all over but the crying. The Fat Lady had sung.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.