MIZZOU WANTS BAMA! guess what we want YOU!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Mizzou proved they are SEC tough when they overcame a late deficit against Arkansas. They lost a lot of games in a row, but Arky played us and MSU really tough, and then they played as well as anyone in the country the past two weeks before this one. Arkansas was OT the pushover win they were earlier this year, and in my opinion Mizzou has earned the right to be where they are.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Mizzou proved they are SEC tough when they overcame a late deficit against Arkansas. They lost a lot of games in a row, but Arky played us and MSU really tough, and then they played as well as anyone in the country the past two weeks before this one. Arkansas was OT the pushover win they were earlier this year, and in my opinion Mizzou has earned the right to be where they are.
They will prove they are SEC tough when they win at night in Death Valley and then the following week beat undefeated and #1 ranked Miss St. And then beat AU in 3 out 4 straight weeks. ;)

Roll Tide Baby!!!

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Amen!That's the point I was trying to make!
They will prove they are SEC tough when they win at night in Death Valley and then the following week beat undefeated and #1 ranked Miss St. And then beat AU in 3 out 4 straight weeks. ;)

Roll Tide Baby!!!

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
No hate, I just want Bama to show up in a bad humor and treat them rudely to shut them up, our defense is embarrassed by how they were pushed around against aubie, I want an old school blood bath, there will be time for the back slapping and much respect to Mizzou type crap after the game.
No hate for Mizzou here either. I just want to beat them. They beat both of the teams they played from the West that gets my respect.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.