MIZZOU WANTS BAMA! guess what we want YOU!

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Well! they gonna get us. I am SOOO tired of Mizzou, they have had the easiest road in the SEC for the past two seasons, whats up with that?
Lets see they get Vandisuck, KYjelly, UT, Carolina, ATM, FLA, Arkie, and UGA, I understand they play the schedule that's handed to them but good grief, No Bama, LSU, Auburn Ole Miss, or Miss state, ridiculous. I hope we don't sleep walk into this game and come out swinging and beat the crap out of them.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Can't say that I have anything bad to say about Mizzou except that they are our next opponent and I hope they lose. That being said, all of the naysayers about the addition of Mizzou and TAMU to the conference must be unhappily surprised that both teams are able to compete in the SEC.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Vegas line is bama-10 1/2, offshore is Bama -13 1/2. Wis. -3 over Ohio st, fsu-3 1/2 to 4 over tech.

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
We'll see once we play them. Most teams prepare for us pretty well, in big games, I don't think Mizzou is any exception. I hope we beat them pretty convincingly though. I want to see what adjustments we made from the Auburn game.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
They may have the "easiest" road to the SEC Championship Game, but they've still made it 2 years in a row. The SEC East isn't as good as the West but it's not like we're playing a sun Belt team.

I am like Ldlane, i have nothing negative to say about them aside from they are the next opponent on the schedule. I want to beat them, and wish them the best in their bowl game...wherever they land.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
They are a tough team that we can't take lightly.I remember the physical beating we gave them a couple of years ago in the rain in Columbia.I hope we do the same this time.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I lived in Columbia, MO for 9 years so have a little soft spot for MU. That having been said, I hope we beat the cornbread stuffing out of them.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Luck is holding out they will be down. All these seniors will graduate. Arkansas will be better next year though.

I have a feeling that the Arky and Tennessee games will be some of our toughest games next season, but that is a long way off. Beat Mizzou!

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I lived in Columbia, MO for 9 years so have a little soft spot for MU. That having been said, I hope we beat the cornbread stuffing out of them.
I agree, but we have to admit, 2out of 3 years in the SECCG ain't bad. Anyone you play in the SEC can beat you, so I think Pinkel has done a very good job teaching Old Man Football.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.