Julio Jones' current stat line today

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Sweet. The Falcons winning helps my Seahawks gain some ground in their division with Arizona. Glad to see Julio rocking it.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Not smart...
Especially when Julio is averaging around 100 yards/game against him. Julio, of course, cited his record against Peterson, which today improved to 4-1.

Also, Rashad Johnson intercepted a pass intended for Julio and returned it 80+ yards for a TD.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I was in Georgia last week listening to Atlanta local radio and they were saying Julio didn't have enough of that dog in him. Sounds like the dog has come out today.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Especially when Julio is averaging around 100 yards/game against him. Julio, of course, cited his record against Peterson, which today improved to 4-1.

Also, Rashad Johnson intercepted a pass intended for Julio and returned it 80+ yards for a TD.
Rashaad Johnson- the pride of Sulligent, AL!

Ingram had a good day- 22 rush for 122 yards.

Lacy is nearing 100 yards rushing and already has well over 100 total yards for the game.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I was in Georgia last week listening to Atlanta local radio and they were saying Julio didn't have enough of that dog in him. Sounds like the dog has come out today.
Have they ever seen Julio play? The only knock on Julio is durability and concentration, but never fight. Maybe they mean he doesn't have enough Dawg in him, as in he doesn't fold and try to compensate for poor performances and clock management with pool parties.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.