Eddie Lacy wingman in the victory formation

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
What a lovely sight at the end on top of his usual "load" of contributions to Packers' win over New England.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Love it for Eddie, but I have been a Patriot fan since the days of John Hannah, greatest ever!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
The Pack's my team now. I've been a Saints fan forever but I don't like the way they've treated Mark. Eddie's one of my all time Bama favorites, as well as Ha-Ha.
Plus Aaron Rodgers is just flat out remarkable.
sip

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The Pack's my team now. I've been a Saints fan forever but I don't like the way they've treated Mark. Eddie's one of my all time Bama favorites, as well as Ha-Ha.
Plus Aaron Rodgers is just flat out remarkable.
sip
^^^^^^^^^
This all day long. Quit watching pro football for over a decade until Lacy went there, and ha-ha was a bonus

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
It's hard not to be a Bama fan and be sympathetic to the Packers. They had the history already with Starr, now to have two upcoming superstars in Lacy and HaHa. They are a classy organization, they have a ton of history and tradition, and they are to the NFL what we are to college football. What's not to like?

(Plus, I speak from experience when I say, Bears fans are just obnoxious. Lol)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
It's hard not to be a Bama fan and be sympathetic to the Packers. They had the history already with Starr, now to have two upcoming superstars in Lacy and HaHa. They are a classy organization, they have a ton of history and tradition, and they are to the NFL what we are to college football. What's not to like?

(Plus, I speak from experience when I say, Bears fans are just obnoxious. Lol)
Don't forget Don Hutson!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.