Pick the score: Missouri vs. Alabama (SECCG)

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Both teams are better now than they showed in their losses. Alabama has better raw talent and has proven itself against a tougher SEC West schedule.

Bama 47
Missouri 13

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
I'm expecting another shootout but way lower in yardage and points than the IB.

Mizzou plays teams close (except the UGA anomaly) and has a very good pash rush and a mobile QB that plays in waves like Bo Wallace. You either face a good Maty Mauk or a bad one.

Bama 38
Mizzou 27
and we always seem to draw the "good" QB no matter who it is (Mettenberger, Bo Wallace, etc.)

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I think this one will be closer than we think. Saban goes into conservative mode and justs wants the win.

Crimson Tide: 24

Tigers: 17

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
This season has proven to be difficult to accurately predict a score for me. I gave been way off every single game. I think we embarrass them similar to the a&m game. Bama wins 52-3.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I think this one will be closer than we think. Saban goes into conservative mode and justs wants the win.

Crimson Tide: 24

Tigers: 17
What a shame it would have been to have held Secretariat back to a 2 or 3 length win in the Belmont. We would have never known just how great he was.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.