Post-Game Celebration - Business as Usual

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I'm sure we'll use footage from the game in our commercials for the University though. We'll pick a fluke play that was more about their mistakes than our performance and play it over and over again with a sentimental voice over suggesting there's just something special about the University of Alabama.

MDB1981

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 29, 2010
Nectar, al
Just another victory. :biggrin2:

Have we ever rushed the field?
1990 against Auburn in Birmingham. Bama first win against Auburn in 4 Years at the time. Stallings first year. Memorable for Birmingham police hand cuffing students to South end goal post. Last time our fans rushed field that I can remember.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I hope the team stays focused. That was an emotional win. Just divert your attention for a day this week and they will get beat. Hope coach Coachran stays in their ear all week.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
1990 against Auburn in Birmingham. Bama first win against Auburn in 4 Years at the time. Stallings first year. Memorable for Birmingham police hand cuffing students to South end goal post. Last time our fans rushed field that I can remember.
I was at that game. Might have been 40-50 fans tops that actually attempted to get on the field and all were students. Far cry from anything like what happened down on the farm last year. Best I remember, B'ham PD let some come over the fence, then collected them as they tried to get back off the field and cuffed them. It was kinda funny until they pulled out the night sticks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.