2014 Iron Bowl was the most viewed regular season game in ESPN history!!!

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
THANK YOU...This link was awesome....I watched the whole game just to hear them gloat then die a slow death in the second half. Just watching the surrounding folks was priceless...the drunk Dr. that they put the headset onto to gloat a bit just as Sims rips off a 75 yd bomb to Cooper....They were stunned then told the Dr. to get lost cause he was bad luck......a little fight at the end....great stuff. A fun way to watch your rivals in pure agony.....:)

B

BroadwayJoe777

THANK YOU...This link was awesome....I watched the whole game just to hear them gloat then die a slow death in the second half. Just watching the surrounding folks was priceless...the drunk Dr. that they put the headset onto to gloat a bit just as Sims rips off a 75 yd bomb to Cooper....They were stunned then told the Dr. to get lost cause he was bad luck......a little fight at the end....great stuff. A fun way to watch your rivals in pure agony.....:)
Dittos!

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004
We live on a main highway, and my brother went outside to get some fresh air, and he said that it was like Christmas. Not many cars on the roads during game time so I'd assume it was a well watched game by the State as well as nationally.

I would like to see the breakdown geographically. I bet the areas with a 5-7 college ranking was watching the IB intently, hoping for the upset.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Great video of these guys trying to keep up appearances in the second half when you could tell they wanted to crawl into a hole. If anybody knows them, you might mention that it would be nice to have a visible tv right behind them or next to them so that you could easily see what they are talking about in real time.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Great video of these guys trying to keep up appearances in the second half when you could tell they wanted to crawl into a hole. If anybody knows them, you might mention that it would be nice to have a visible tv right behind them or next to them so that you could easily see what they are talking about in real time.
I think that would violate copyright laws on the broadcast. I agree that they did a pretty good job keeping their emotions in check. I don't know much about Coach Crowe, but Rob Pate is a very passionate AU fan/alum. Keeping things calm couldn't have been easy for him.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
They were excited about moving the ball on us and coming away with early field goals. After a while, they weren't so happy. Then we steam rolled them up 19 points until the garbage TD and 2-pt conversion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.