boogers D-coordinator...

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Ok heard today that Allbreen is going after muschamp ! Do any of you really think they can get him ? He is pretty good of a d-guy but I still think the problem is GUS.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Re: boogers D-coordnator

Speaking of boogers,, there is a video of the head booger picking his nose and eating said booger during the game Saturday. Someone find it and post it here its hilarious and not a fake.

B

BroadwayJoe777

I don't think so and I really don't care. If Gus continues to run that high school mickey mouse offense, he is going to continue to have a tired defense. So, will it really matter in the final outcome? No.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

I don't think so and I really don't care. If Gus continues to run that high school mickey mouse offense, he is going to continue to have a tired defense. So, will it really matter in the final outcome? No.

I keep hearing and reading about GMs "high school" and "mickey mouse" offense. That sort of comment is puzzling. The same offense has run up over 1,000 yards and 80 points on our defense in the last two games.

Last edited:

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA

I am a little confused by the line of thinking that has Muschamp going to be DC at Auburn.

For Auburn, it makes a lot of sense.

For Muschamp, it makes none. I would think that his next career move would be one of the following: 1) take a year off, 2) take a DC gig with an NFL team, 3) take a gig with a Group of 5 school to rehab the perception of him as a HC.

I just don't see him returning to ANY school as a DC immediately.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama

Well the old ball coach wants him now. If I were going to be a def-cord I would Go to South Carolina. Just like a posted said above, defense get's too tired with this HURRY UP offense.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

If the ol' ball coach wants him, the ol' ball coach gets him with this unwritten enticement: Head Coach in Waiting, Part Deux. Spurrier's gone in three years - plenty of time for Little Willie to reestablish his head coaching bonafides working as DC.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007

That's his best bet, he'll make about the same money and Spurrier's offense is defensive Coordinator friendly. He will be stupid to go to a HUNH O.
If the ol' ball coach wants him, the ol' ball coach gets him with this unwritten enticement: Head Coach in Waiting, Part Deux. Spurrier's gone in three years - plenty of time for Little Willie to reestablish his head coaching bonafides working as DC.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

I believe Spurrier has said that he is not firing anyone on his staff although there will be some reassignments so it does not look like they will have an opening for Muschamp.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Boys and girls who was the d coordinator at texas when we smoked them? Who was the head coach at uf when we smoked them? Enough said. And by the way, I think ole gus and his wife's ego are too big to allow someone who might try to upstage the bus. (Don't throw up the Saban-Kiffin thing because everyone knows who is in charge in T-town)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Boys and girls who was the d coordinator at texas when we smoked them? Who was the head coach at uf when we smoked them? Enough said. And by the way, I think ole gus and his wife's ego are too big to allow someone who might try to upstage the bus. (Don't throw up the Saban-Kiffin thing because everyone knows who is in charge in T-town)
Texas' D did not play terribly in that NC game.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Texas' D did not play terribly in that NC game.
True. Bama's D scored one touchdown (Marcell Dareus) and set up one TD drive with a fumble recovery on the Texas three yard line. Our TD scoring drives covered 57, 49, 3 and 27 yards. We only had 263 yards on offense all night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.