Auburn radio broadcast of 2014 Iron Bowl

B

BroadwayJoe777

It's cool to hear the sad voices of Rob Brambrat and Stan White.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
They are so obnoxious, over the top ridiculous homers, it's really pitiful to listen to them if you are anyone but a hard core Auburn fan. Especially Stan White.

According to them, Auburn has NEVER committed a penalty of any type what so ever. Never. In the history of API football. At the most it may have been questionable and probably shouldn't have been called.
According to them, the other team should have been called for holding every single play, PI every pass, offsides all the time, false starts every time, 15 players on the field, etc etc.

Every play over 2 yards is the most awesome, miraculous, unbelievable play in the history of college football. Ever. It was either the most beautiful, perfectly placed, longest throw of the century, or the most powerful, plowing over the defender, juking the safety to his knees run you have ever seen. Ever.

They ALMOST score a touchdown every other play.

The defense makes the most hellacious, hard hitting de-cleaters ever seen by a human being on a football field. They almost intercept every pass that has ever been thrown.

When they play Alabama they are much worse.

Ramblet wishes he could be half as good as Jim Fyffe.

They really make me ill listening to them.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know we'll be subjected to the kick six replay for eternity, but I'll never intentionally listen to those guys.

But one thing I realized at the end of the game Saturday night is how that snippit we'll be heard far, far less in the coming year. It was right then that I realized just how bad being on the losing end has been and how good this year will be!!!

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
I know we'll be subjected to the kick six replay for eternity, but I'll never intentionally listen to those guys.
QUOTE]I still have not watched that whole play. I turned the channel when he got to about the 40 and didn't finish it. Every time it is shown on tv...i turn the channel. Every time they put the barn radio call on the radio...i turn the channel. Never say never...but i'll never watch or listen to that whole play as long as i live.:pDT_aaa: on TideFans.com

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
I normally don't listen to their broadcasts, but I want to hear what they say after we jumped back ahead in the 4th quarter.
I like to listen to opposing team's radio broadcast and call in shows after Bama beats them. Well primarily LSU and Auburn--

LSU fans are crazy on 870 AM after losing to Bama--their radio play by play announcer is actually pretty good.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
They are so obnoxious, over the top ridiculous homers, it's really pitiful to listen to them if you are anyone but a hard core Auburn fan. Especially Stan White.

According to them, Auburn has NEVER committed a penalty of any type what so ever. Never. In the history of API football. At the most it may have been questionable and probably shouldn't have been called.
According to them, the other team should have been called for holding every single play, PI every pass, offsides all the time, false starts every time, 15 players on the field, etc etc.

Every play over 2 yards is the most awesome, miraculous, unbelievable play in the history of college football. Ever. It was either the most beautiful, perfectly placed, longest throw of the century, or the most powerful, plowing over the defender, juking the safety to his knees run you have ever seen. Ever.

They ALMOST score a touchdown every other play.

The defense makes the most hellacious, hard hitting de-cleaters ever seen by a human being on a football field. They almost intercept every pass that has ever been thrown.

When they play Alabama they are much worse.

Ramblet wishes he could be half as good as Jim Fyffe.

They really make me ill listening to them.
That was so funny that I had to give you the full work-up of likes, thanks, and dislikes.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Anyone have a link to those two clowns (I think Jack Crowe is one) that videotape themselves watching the game on the "Bunker"?

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I hope this as good as the Auburn butt fumble against Texas A&M
I think the coach guy on the left was crying at one point, he kept wiping his eyes. They also were so happy about the "tie goes to the offense" on the interception we should have had. There was a fight that broke out off screen near the end of the game. I guess it stings to lose 5 of the last 7 by mostly beatdowns.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
I think the coach guy on the left was crying at one point, he kept wiping his eyes. They also were so happy about the "tie goes to the offense" on the interception we should have had. There was a fight that broke out off screen near the end of the game. I guess it stings to lose 5 of the last 7 by mostly beatdowns.
It was a Cat Fight. Bama and Auburn chicks

TomTide

BamaNation Citizen
I'm getting this weird doubled audio thing going on, almost as if two copies of the same broadcast are being played a tenth of a second off from each other. Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

Edit: I was able to mute one of the audio tracks, but that means I can't click around to different points in the broadcast. Weird.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.