Injury upates?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Anybody have any injury updates? I scanned the board and didn't readily see anything. I know Sims seemed to have a banged up ankle or foot, and Cam Robinson had the shoulder. Not sure what happened to Anderson but he did finish the game. Anybody have anything?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
From I've read no major injuries. Cam, Blake, Coop, Anderson and others are all nicked up and considered day to day. Most of those guys will probably have a light practice week but they should all be good to go on Saturday..

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
CRob- limited yesterday
Anderson- limited yesterday
Vogler- back practicing, not 100% yet
Yeldon- limited, wearing knee brace
Stewart- limited, not cutting hard or running full speed yet
Devall- very limited

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
My feeling is that Stewart and Devall are hard pressed to play. Cam Robinson, Anderson, Vogler will play. Yeldon is experienced, so he will spend most of his time in film study and light duty but play on Saturday.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
CRob- limited yesterday
Anderson- limited yesterday
Vogler- back practicing, not 100% yet
Yeldon- limited, wearing knee brace
Stewart- limited, not cutting hard or running full speed yet
Devall- very limited
I'm excited to see Stewart ready by Playoff time -- especially if he gives us the Drake factor.......

I'm also looking forward to seeing Drake, Henry, Stewart, Black, Foster, Sims, Jones, Bo, as playmakers next year.....should be a fund group of specialty players....next season...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.