8 Michigan State
9 Kansas State
10 Miss State

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Playing FSU in the first playoff game would be awesome. Go ahead and knock them out first round. So they don't even get into the big game. :biggrin2:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think that a win vs GA Tech will push FSU back to #3, but I expect them to lose to GA Tech, so I think that it is a moot point.

Happy to see OSU at #5. We have a chance if we win and FSU loses.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think they moved FSU to #4 for logistical reasons. They aren't going to send southern teams to the Rose Bowl. Bama vs FSU in NOLA and Oregon vs TCU in the Rose Bowl makes the most sense, logistically, for the teams and fan bases..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think that a win vs GA Tech will push FSU back to #3, but I expect them to lose to GA Tech, so I think that it is a moot point.

Happy to see OSU at #5. We have a chance if we win and FSU loses.
You have a chance to knock TCU out too. If FSU wins, they could go back to 3. Then OSU winning the championship game against a good team would probably bump them over TCU. TCU plays an Iowa State team that is 2-9. They may fall victim to the schedule.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
TCU doesn't play a championship game this weekend, correct? If FSU and Ohio State wins, do ya'll think they would drop TCU out?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Biggest two things I take from this:

1) Committee doubles down that TCU is better than Baylor. Barring a catastrophic weekend, TCU is in and Baylor is out.
2) Ohio State has a big hurdle to climb IMO. If all four top teams win, the Buckeyes would now have to jump the undefeated team (who would have just beat GT). The committee likes TCU's resume according to Jeff Long, so doubt they would drop more than one spot if they win.

I don't think all four top teams will win this weekend. Watch the Oregon-Arizona game and the FSU-GT game to be upsets. We've got to take care of business. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.