USF v.s. Alabama Thread

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
So far so good! I like the look of our guys so far this season. I'm still not sure how far we are going to go in the SEC, but the team just seems more focused than in years past.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
The main problem I see is that the team lacks a physically strong inside game. This will be tough to overcome against some teams and at times when the guards aren't scoring either in transition or halfcourt. Hale, Kessens, and Taylor can compete against most but Hale relies more on quickness and finesse.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Devin Mitchell #23 is playing tonight. I thought I read an article saying he was going to redshirt. Is this his first action of the season?
Mitchell has already played this season. Jeff Garrett (#4) will redshirt.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Big free throws by Tarrant. I really like him so far this season. Looking for big things. How did he get away to Tulane to begin with?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Pretty clear Coach Grant likes this team the way he's high-fiving players after shots and smiling when they make plays like Tarrant is making.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
This team is coming together nicely and with the upcoming schedule we have a shot at putting together a nice tournament resume before league play starts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.