Link: Barn has offered Muschamp (update: CWM has accepted)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Re: Barn has offered Muschamp (update, CWM allegedly going to USCe)

rolltide_21 pretty much nailed it. LT tries too hard to be hip/cool and it's annoying. Like fist-bump instead of a handshake annoying.
to each their own, but he has been the most right out of all of them.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

I disagree. LT is a cross between a wanna be handicapper and a wanna be Clay Travis. He just comments on what Vegas sets. I listen almost everyday while at work and Brown does a great job with insightful comments. Dunnaway makes no bones about himself being a Bama fan. All three make it a great show.
I agree on all points. I like the show, but LT tries too hard to be cool.

Last edited:

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama

Ok,
This is how I do the coach to here or here crap. The least talked about school is where he is heading. TEXAS A&M.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

Following CNN practice:

"Nobody is reporting that I, Tidewater, am going to USCe as the next Defensive Coordinator. The 'Tidewater to USCe as DC' move is an unorthodox hire, since Tidewater has no coaching experience at any level."

I have no comment on the story that I am en route to Columbia. (thus, actually confirming that discussions are under way).

Rumors suggest that a high six-figure salary is on the table.

Now, let's hope that sticks.
I do consulting work if you're interested. Allegedly.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL

rolltide_21 pretty much nailed it. LT tries too hard to be hip/cool and it's annoying. Like fist-bump instead of a handshake annoying.
This is SOOO true. Brown and Dunaway are great, but "Rock Star" and LT are the most annoying people on the radio anywhere. "Rock stars" little comic schtick has gotten tiresome.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

This is SOOO true. Brown and Dunaway are great, but "Rock Star" and LT are the most annoying people on the radio anywhere. "Rock stars" little comic schtick has gotten tiresome.
Rock Star is the quintessential hipster who is too cool for absolutely everything. The minute more than three people in the world like any musician, band or tv show, he deems it lame, tired, etc.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Barn has offered Muschamp (update, CWM To be named DC Coach)

Auburn: According to Sports Illustrated's Thayer Evans, former Florida head coach Will Muschamp will be named defensive coordinator at Auburn. Muschamp previously served as Auburn's defensive coordinator from 2006-07. Also, 247 Sports reports Travaris Robinson will follow Muschamp. Robinson is Florida's defensive backs coach.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Re: Barn has offered Muschamp (update, CWM To be named DC Coach)

Auburn: According to Sports Illustrated's Thayer Evans, former Florida head coach Will Muschamp will be named defensive coordinator at Auburn. Muschamp previously served as Auburn's defensive coordinator from 2006-07. Also, 247 Sports reports Travaris Robinson will follow Muschamp. Robinson is Florida's defensive backs coach.
I'll believe it when I see an official press release.

Phillip Marshall reported this about 15 minutes before Evans. I'll bet that's his source. If Marshall is correct, I'll never doubt him again.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

2009/10 Alabama 37 - Texas 21, 2 rbs over 100 yards
2011 Alabama 38 - Florida 10
2014 Alabama 42 - Florida 21, Alabama well over 600 yards offense

great hire, Auburn

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.